Friday, October 2, 2009

"Space Man says 'Everybody look down'" The Killers Concert Review

I went into the USF Sundome expecting to see a normal concert, not any thing out of the ordinary. The opening act was called "Chairlift". They kinda drove me to sleep, the only thing that held my interest is that I thought that the lead singer was Bjork and I was playing Bejeweled. Then I went down to buy some Vitamin Water only to find out that it was priced at $8, my jaw dropped, and I did not get Vitamin Water (that is more than it cost at the airport).

Then the lights went out, the and people did what they do best when the lights go out in a venue. They loose all control of staying quiet. The stage lit up and there they were, The Killers. The stage was lit up like Christmas, and of coarse was a little reminiscent of the Las Vegas strip. Brandon Flowers (lead singer) was at the top of his game, he sounds better live than in studio, which seems to be rather rare. I can only say that this is one of those concerts that is worth much more money than you will ever pay. It's funny when you go to a show not knowing any lyrics and leave knowing all of them. If you ever have the chance to see The Killers, don't hesitate to buy tickets.


0 comments:

Post a Comment