Saturday, October 31, 2009

KMFDM concert review

If you want to have fun, and KMFDM is coming to a venue near you, I highly suggest that you go see KMFDM. The Kein Mitleid tour now at an end, but KMFDM shows no sign of stopping. This band has a stage presence that is almost unimaginable, it almost feels as if it dream. When Jules stood in front of me, I felt like I was five years old and I caught Santa leaving presents under a Christmas tree, however this Santa wore tight jeans, a Spittin' Cobras shirt, and had his hair slicked backed. I dont know how to say this with out being over joyed, so here it goes, Lucia grabbed my hand! Sascha stood tall behind his Korg microKontol, he was like a preacher, the crowd were worshipers, and the gospel was KMFDM. The audience was somewhat electrified, their fist raised in the air bobbing up and down to "the ultra-heavy beat". I got a little wild when I heard the beginning of WWIII, others did too. I feel bad that I can't say more about this concert, but words cannot describe this show, all I have left to say is that KMFDM is one of a hand full of bands that can put a terrific show night after night.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment