Friday, August 14, 2009

Cobra Starship, Hot Mess album review


This album has been much anticipated by those that follow Cobra Starship, however this album falls short of expectations half way into the album. I found myself going to the next track thirty seconds into a song. The only track that makes this album even worth mentioning is Living In The Sky With Diamonds. When I heard that this album was coming out, I thought I was being promised a good album. This album is only for those that love Cobra Starship, go to high school, and go to Warped Tour every year. If you can't tell that I don't like this album, then you need to read this post again! This album is not worth buying.

2 out of 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're completely wrong!! Ive been looking forward to this album for 6 months and they're my all time favorite band. I believe that if you liked Viva La Cobra! you will like this one. There is a combination of fast and slow songs and nice upbeat ones that just make you wanna dance. I could sit down and listen to this album all day. Being a Cobra Starship fan for 2 years, i know all the words to every song they've ever had and so this album was much anticipated for me and it did NOT dissapoint me. This album IS worth buying. Love it.:]

dionyziz said...

First time I come across this band. What songs from previous albums are of interest?

Post a Comment